River Point District—the perfect place to LIVE
Make yourself at home
With more than 800 living units—apartments, condominiums, townhomes and more—River Point District offers inviting spaces to fit any need and budget. Residents also enjoy:
- Enhanced balance and serenity, thanks to ample green space, as well as views of and access to La Crosse’s spectacular rivers, wetlands and bluffs
- Convenient shopping, dining, and recreation, all within walking distance of home
- Plentiful opportunities for exercise and outdoor enjoyment, with adjacent bike trails, walking trails, water access and more
- Easy-to-navigate surroundings, above-ground parking just steps from home and convenient access to public transportation
- Much more!
Healthier living through sustainability
River Point District residents and visitors enjoy the benefits of sustainable urban design.
- A gorgeous array of neighborhood natural resources, thanks to sustainable site design and engineering
- Everyday opportunities to relax and connect with others in dedicated green spaces
- Reduced carbon emissions, thanks to dense neighborhood design and proximity to countless community resources that encourages walking and biking
- Smart stormwater management and alleviation of flooding concerns, thanks to strategic filling that raises much of the site a minimum of two feet above the 100-year flood plain
Learn more about living in the River Point District neighborhood!
September 11, 2023
Take a Look!
Watch new video of the prepping process at River Point District. September 2023
August 2, 2023
Part I: Environmental Impact – River Point District
River Point District’s stormwater system will differentiate itself from the urban systems of the past. Learn More.
July 13, 2023
Gateway Commons is a vibrant, mixed-use community where professionals seeking active, healthy lifestyles come to live work and play. It will be located at the critical entryway to the vast River Point District area and has been purposefully designed to serve as a welcoming introduction and brand opportunity for the entire development district. Stay tune […]
March 17, 2023
Driftless Apartments and Townhomes approved by Common Council
The Driftless Apartments and Townhomes, by MSP Real Estate, Inc., received unanimous support from the La Crosse Common Council in March. Construction for the project is anticipated to begin in July now that the development agreement has been approved. Leasing for the units is scheduled to begin in February 2024 with full completion of the […]
September 15, 2022
Big plans for waterfront in River Point District
LA CROSSE, Wis.- Imagine the possibilities. You’re enjoying an afternoon on the river, but you want to grab a bite to eat. You’re able to dock your boat and have almost instant access to restaurants and shopping, and you’re just a short walk from all that downtown La Crosse has to offer. La Crosse Parks […]