River Point District—the perfect place to LIVE
Make yourself at home
With more than 800 living units—apartments, condominiums, townhomes and more—River Point District offers inviting spaces to fit any need and budget. Residents also enjoy:
- Enhanced balance and serenity, thanks to ample green space, as well as views of and access to La Crosse’s spectacular rivers, wetlands and bluffs
- Convenient shopping, dining, and recreation, all within walking distance of home
- Plentiful opportunities for exercise and outdoor enjoyment, with adjacent bike trails, walking trails, water access and more
- Easy-to-navigate surroundings, above-ground parking just steps from home and convenient access to public transportation
- Much more!
Healthier living through sustainability
River Point District residents and visitors enjoy the benefits of sustainable urban design.
- A gorgeous array of neighborhood natural resources, thanks to sustainable site design and engineering
- Everyday opportunities to relax and connect with others in dedicated green spaces
- Reduced carbon emissions, thanks to dense neighborhood design and proximity to countless community resources that encourages walking and biking
- Smart stormwater management and alleviation of flooding concerns, thanks to strategic filling that raises much of the site a minimum of two feet above the 100-year flood plain
Learn more about living in the River Point District neighborhood!
November 19, 2020
New 65-acre waterfront neighborhood offers financial incentives for investors and developers
LA CROSSE, Wis., November 19, 2020 – River Point District offers investors and developers several financial incentives and growth opportunities. Located just north of historic downtown La Crosse, Wisconsin, this emerging neighborhood lies on 65 acres of waterfront land at the confluence of the Mississippi, Black and La Crosse Rivers. River Point District seeks investors […]
May 22, 2020
City of La Crosse Redevelopment Authority approves proposal for work to begin on River Point District
LA CROSSE, Wis., May 21, 2020 – The City of La Crosse Redevelopment Authority (RDA) has approved a proposal by engineering firm Short Elliott Hendrickson (SEH) for work to begin on the River Point District neighborhood. Work will be done on the mixed-use waterfront neighborhood in a phased approach with phase 1 including the placement […]
December 19, 2019
Waterfront neighborhood development project on track with master plan and new brand
The River Point District neighborhood (formerly known as Riverside North), located just north of historic downtown La Crosse, continues its development into a sustainable, mixed-use waterfront neighborhood.
June 3, 2019
Riverside North development charrette overview
Get session highlights and attendee insights from the 7-day Riverside North project charrette.
April 18, 2019
Riverside North site plan offers look at development
Development in Riverside North will fan out from a central park toward the river and include a mix of housing and commercial options