River Point District—the perfect place to WORK
Here, work feels a lot less like work
River Point District helps entrepreneurs and business owners attract and retain top talent, thanks to:
- A natural setting that enhances any workplace
- A welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that helps employees feel at home
- Varied shopping, dining, and recreational options employees can enjoy conveniently before or after work
- Opportunities for rejuvenating outdoor activity (bike trails, walking trails, water access and green spaces)
- Commuter convenience, with above-ground parking and easy access to public transportation
- Much more!
December 19, 2019
Waterfront neighborhood development project on track with master plan and new brand
The River Point District neighborhood (formerly known as Riverside North), located just north of historic downtown La Crosse, continues its development into a sustainable, mixed-use waterfront neighborhood.
June 3, 2019
Riverside North development charrette overview
Get session highlights and attendee insights from the 7-day Riverside North project charrette.
April 18, 2019
Riverside North site plan offers look at development
Development in Riverside North will fan out from a central park toward the river and include a mix of housing and commercial options
May 24, 2018
La Crosse turning former industrial land into new neighborhood
The City of La Crosse chose a Milwaukee firm to be the master developer of a unique land redevelopment project almost 25 years in the making.