River Point District—the perfect place to WORK
Here, work feels a lot less like work
River Point District helps entrepreneurs and business owners attract and retain top talent, thanks to:
- A natural setting that enhances any workplace
- A welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that helps employees feel at home
- Varied shopping, dining, and recreational options employees can enjoy conveniently before or after work
- Opportunities for rejuvenating outdoor activity (bike trails, walking trails, water access and green spaces)
- Commuter convenience, with above-ground parking and easy access to public transportation
- Much more!
September 11, 2023
Take a Look!
Watch new video of the prepping process at River Point District. September 2023
August 2, 2023
Part I: Environmental Impact – River Point District
River Point District’s stormwater system will differentiate itself from the urban systems of the past. Learn More.
July 13, 2023
Gateway Commons is a vibrant, mixed-use community where professionals seeking active, healthy lifestyles come to live work and play. It will be located at the critical entryway to the vast River Point District area and has been purposefully designed to serve as a welcoming introduction and brand opportunity for the entire development district. Stay tune […]
March 17, 2023
Driftless Apartments and Townhomes approved by Common Council
The Driftless Apartments and Townhomes, by MSP Real Estate, Inc., received unanimous support from the La Crosse Common Council in March. Construction for the project is anticipated to begin in July now that the development agreement has been approved. Leasing for the units is scheduled to begin in February 2024 with full completion of the […]
September 15, 2022
Big plans for waterfront in River Point District
LA CROSSE, Wis.- Imagine the possibilities. You’re enjoying an afternoon on the river, but you want to grab a bite to eat. You’re able to dock your boat and have almost instant access to restaurants and shopping, and you’re just a short walk from all that downtown La Crosse has to offer. La Crosse Parks […]