River Point District embodies inclusivity, community and sustainability, welcoming ALL people to live in a friendly, close-knit neighborhood that strengthens connections and supports healthier lives overall. At River Point District, “the good life” is a way of life.
Live your best life at River Point District
River Point District features dense, walkable neighborhood design. You’ll stay close to your favorite events, activities, people and places—everything you need to support an outstanding quality of life every day.
- 800+ energy-efficient living units (apartments, condominiums, townhomes and more) let you find the perfect space to fit your exact needs and budget
- Pedestrian-friendly design throughout the entire neighborhood helps you safely, efficiently get where you need to go
- Convenient shopping, dining, and recreation—all within walking distance of home—keep you busy and fulfilled
- Eye-catching architecture and perfectly manicured green spaces make you proud to call River Point District home
- Plentiful natural spaces, as well as views of and access to La Crosse’s spectacular rivers, wetlands and bluffs enhance life balance and serenity every day
- Adjacent bike trails, walking trails, water access and more provide plentiful opportunities for exercise and outdoor enjoyment
- Above-ground parking just steps from home and convenient access to public transportation fulfill your extended travel needs
- Much more!
The good life… always within walking distance
The River Point District neighborhood itself offers practically everything for your best life. However, venturing just a few more minutes from home gives you access to EVEN MORE fabulous places and spaces you’ll find only in La Crosse and the Coulee Region:
- Festival grounds
- Historic downtown La Crosse
- Riverside Park
- Wildlife habitat
- Restaurants, coffee shops and pubs
- Unique and varied retail shops
- Live music and theater
- Event venues
- So much more!
Your best-ever home is waiting for you in the River Point District neighborhood. Get in touch today and find out how you can enjoy the good life as a River Point District resident.
March 17, 2023
Driftless Apartments and Townhomes approved by Common Council
The Driftless Apartments and Townhomes, by MSP Real Estate, Inc., received unanimous support from the La Crosse Common Council in March. Construction for the project is anticipated to begin in July now that the development agreement has been approved. Leasing for the units is scheduled to begin in February 2024 with full completion of the […]
September 15, 2022
Big plans for waterfront in River Point District
LA CROSSE, Wis.- Imagine the possibilities. You’re enjoying an afternoon on the river, but you want to grab a bite to eat. You’re able to dock your boat and have almost instant access to restaurants and shopping, and you’re just a short walk from all that downtown La Crosse has to offer. La Crosse Parks […]
September 7, 2022
Senior housing, townhomes proposal at River Point District gets green light
LA CROSSE, Wis.- The city of La Crosse Redevelopment Authority passed a proposal to build a four-story senior apartment building in River Point District. The development also includes two dozen townhomes. MSP Real Estate, Inc. based out of Mendota Heights, Minnesota presented updated plans at a special meeting in August. The building has 96 one- and […]
May 27, 2022
Red Earth, LLC, shares plan for three-phase, varied-dwelling project for River Point District
Red Earth, LLC, of Tomah, Wisconsin, presented their proposal for planned mixed-use, multi-family and townhome developments in the emerging River Point District neighborhood. Red Earth is proposing a three-phase project resulting in three different types of dwellings in locations throughout the neighborhood. Phase one includes the construction of a 50-unit, five-story mixed-use property in the […]
April 12, 2022
Invasive plant removal underway at River Point District
LA CROSSE, Wis., April 12, 2022 – Removal of invasive and undesirable brush and trees is currently underway at River Point District. The City of La Crosse Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department has contracted Les Manske & Sons Excavating & Landscaping of Stoddard, Wisconsin, for the project, which involves the floodplain forest and emergent wetland […]