River Point District embodies inclusivity, community and sustainability, welcoming ALL people to live in a friendly, close-knit neighborhood that strengthens connections and supports healthier lives overall. At River Point District, “the good life” is a way of life.
Live your best life at River Point District
River Point District features dense, walkable neighborhood design. You’ll stay close to your favorite events, activities, people and places—everything you need to support an outstanding quality of life every day.
- 800+ energy-efficient living units (apartments, condominiums, townhomes and more) let you find the perfect space to fit your exact needs and budget
- Pedestrian-friendly design throughout the entire neighborhood helps you safely, efficiently get where you need to go
- Convenient shopping, dining, and recreation—all within walking distance of home—keep you busy and fulfilled
- Eye-catching architecture and perfectly manicured green spaces make you proud to call River Point District home
- Plentiful natural spaces, as well as views of and access to La Crosse’s spectacular rivers, wetlands and bluffs enhance life balance and serenity every day
- Adjacent bike trails, walking trails, water access and more provide plentiful opportunities for exercise and outdoor enjoyment
- Above-ground parking just steps from home and convenient access to public transportation fulfill your extended travel needs
- Much more!
The good life… always within walking distance
The River Point District neighborhood itself offers practically everything for your best life. However, venturing just a few more minutes from home gives you access to EVEN MORE fabulous places and spaces you’ll find only in La Crosse and the Coulee Region:
- Festival grounds
- Historic downtown La Crosse
- Riverside Park
- Wildlife habitat
- Restaurants, coffee shops and pubs
- Unique and varied retail shops
- Live music and theater
- Event venues
- So much more!
Your best-ever home is waiting for you in the River Point District neighborhood. Get in touch today and find out how you can enjoy the good life as a River Point District resident.